I added some technical points about Chrome corundum bricks
- It is a new excellent grade refractory materials with a very high-temperature performance with strong corrosion resistance and high strength which is made up of chromium oxide and for corundum as a raw material which is mixed with some other additives.
Al2O3 —. >92
Cold crushing strength >180 MPa
Bulk density. > 3.25 g/cm^3
Modulus of rupture. > 9.5 MPa
- It is fire-resistant properties
- Strength in the range between 70 to 100 MPa.
- High resistance against thermal shocks
- Resistance against slag erosion