Skip to main content
Asked a question 11 months ago

which job can one do in oil and gas project when having diploma in civil engineering?

Where am I?

In TheConstructor you can ask and answer questions and share your experience with others!

Fasi Ur Rahman
Author at The Constructor

With Diploma in civil engineering, one can work as a site engineer in oil and gas projects.