Deduction in the measurement of plastering work :
As per my knowledge in civil engineering, I will be discussing here some points regarding the above concept, they are as follows;
- Actually, no deduction shall be done for the ends of joist, beam, post, etc
- The openings should not be exceeding than 0.5-metre square each
- And most importantly no addition shall be made for reveals, jams, soffits and sill for this opening.
- Deduction for opening exceeding than 0.5-metre square is O.K but not exceeding three-meter square each.
- Whenever any two phases of the wall are plastered with the same plaster then deduction shall be made for one face only
- When two phases of the wall are plastered with the different types of plaster then again deduction shall be made from the Plaster on the side on which the width of reveals is less than the width of the other side
- When the width of reveal on both phases of the wall are equal deduction of 50% of the area of opening on each shall be made from areas of plaster
After looking at the above figure that I posted here, your knowledge regarding the given concept will get strong.
Thank you ask a question.