- Burj Khalifa – 163 floors
- Shanghai Tower – 128 floors
- Lotte World Tower – 123 floors
- Makkah Royal Clock Tower – 120 floors
- Ping An Finance Center – 115 floors
- Guangzhou CTF Finance Centre – 111 floors
- CITIC Tower – 109 floors
- International Commerce Centre – 108 floors
- Shanghai World Financial Center – 101 floors
- TAIPEI 101 – 101 floors
- Tianjin CTF Finance Centre – 97 floors
- One World Trade Center – 94 floors
- Changsha IFS Tower T1 – 94 floors
- Petronas Twin Tower – 88+5 underground floors
- Lakhta Center – 87 floors
- Vincom Landmark 81 – 81 floors
What is the name of Building which has the maximum number of floors till now? What is the name of Building which has the maximum number of floors till now?
Enlist name of the building in the world which has a maximum number of floors in decreasing order.
What is the name of Building which has the maximum number of floors till now?
Where am I?
In TheConstructor you can ask and answer questions and share your experience with others!
The list of 10 buildings having maximum numbers of floors are mentioned below in decreasing order :-
- Burj Khalifa= 163 floors (Dubai)
- Central Park Tower = 131 floors (New York city)
- Shanghai Tower = 128 floors (Shanghai)
- Goldin Finance = 128 floors (Tianjin)
- Lotte World Tower = 123 floors (Seoul)
- Abraj AI Bait = 120 floors (Mecca)
- PNB 118 = 118 floors (Kuala Lumpur)
- International Commerce centre = 118 floors (Hong Kong)
- Ping An Finance Centre = 115 floors (Shenzhen)
- Guangzhou CTF Finance Center = 111 floors (Guangzhou)
What are the alternate building blocks which can used in place of ordinary building stones and bricks?