1. Bitumen is naturally occurring substances, it is dark in color & it occurs in both solid and liquid form.
2. Bitumen is a viscous organic substance, which occurs naturally.
3. Bitumen is strongly adhesive and water-resistant. & it is always a viscous liquid.
4. Bitumen is created by distilling crude oil.
5. Bitumen use as a waterproof, sealing agent and in road construction. It is a good binder.
1. Tar is obtained artificially by the process of destructive distillation. It is always in a viscous liquid form.
2. Tar is very thick, it is good water-resistant.
3. Tar widely use in industries.