There is no best method for ground improvement, you should adopt as per the type of soil and your requirement of stabilization and bearing capacity.
Well, the steps of ground improvement techniques are according to the individual needs and plot of land and the purpose of the use of ground for improvement.
- If the land is waterlogged, then drain out of the water from the soil.
- If soil is already under the built-up area then there is a need to remove all the foundation and superstructure and make the foundation Deeper for new construction to increase the stability and factor of safety.
- If the land is not level, label the light as per your need.
- If the soil is is less bearing capacity then increase the strength by adopting methods like piling and compaction.
- if the plot of land is used for underground water or something oil storage then it needs to apply the waterproofing and leakage looking for the storage tanks to increase the safety e and decrease the maintenance cost.
For different types of usage of land at different methods should be adopted to make the soil improve for various uses so that it is best for domestic and commercial use.