Crazing crack in concrete :
Definition of crazing crack :
Formation of fine crack on the surface of concrete material is called crazing crack of concrete.
Example of crazing crack on concrete is crack in a glaze layer.
Some important characteristic of crazing track of concrete :
- The effect of crazing crack is identifiable from another type of fine cracks.
- The effect the refractive indices of crazing crack is different than another region.
- Crazing crack occurred at i) Hydrostatic tension, ii) Reason of very localised welding where the possibility of formation of microvoids, iii) single-ply roofing membrane, iv) joint sealant
How to avoid crazing cracking in concrete :
- Don’t use bleach or chlorine
- Bleach or chlorine can remove the strains but also can damage your ceramic item.