Introduction differs from person to person. Everybody have their own way to introduce themself. If you are going for an interview it is most important to introduce yourself in correct manner because we all know that first impression is last impression. So, here are some tips which you can use for introducing yourself in an interview or anywhere;
- Start with a smile and make a greet to the person opposite of you.
- Use a casual and friendly tone.
- Give your education details in short.
- Share about the reason you are there for.
- Ellaborate on your experiences and achievements.
- Give a short explanation about your project.
- Tell about your interests and hobbies.
- And conclude by saying THANKS with a SMILE.