This will vary person to person and how you are will directly refelct your way of Introduction.
Make sure you keep it simple and crisp .
I follow these steps.
- Greet Interviewer.
- Your Name and your current status i.e Student or what and which organization you are with.
- Give a little detail about your Native place.
- Stress upon your hobbies. (Make sure that they Ade your actuall hobbies .)
- Mention your areas of interest .(Same make sure they are really your interest.)
- Express your Strengths .
- Continue till Interviewer doesn’t cuts you or stops you.
For all this you have to do a study of yourself and one must do always. Introspection helps for this.
Be ready with all the stuff regarding yourself.
Never mention any Weakness till its not asked .
Never fake anything and answer everything veraciously.
Be confident and crisp.