What are good steps of building constructions?
Pre-Building Construction Steps
- Land or Plot ownership Documents.
- Type of Soil on which type of Foundation will be decided.
- Architectural Building Drawing and Structural Design.
- Prepare Estimation and Budgets of Building construction.
- Permission from Authorities.
During Building Construction Steps
- Site Preparation or Levelling work.
- Excavation or Earthwork.
- Plinth Beam, PCC, and RCC.
- Superstructure – Columns, Beam, Staircase, and Slab.
- Brick or Block Masonry Work.
- The Lintel Over Doors
- Lintel and Chajja over Windows.
- Plastering and Waterproofing.
- Electrical and Plumbing.
- Flooring tiles.
- Doors and Windows work and steel fabrication work.
- Exterior Finishing and Internal Finishes.
- Terrace and Roof Finishing.
what is the main purpose of PCC in constructions?
PCC is an important component of a building that is laid on the soil surface to avoid direct contact of reinforcement of concrete with soil and water.
Difference b/w DPC and PCC ?
The given below explains the differences between DPC and PCC-
Which type of slab is mostly used in residential buildings?
The most commonly used slab in residential buildings is a 1-way or 2-way slab.
To know more about the type of slabs, click the link given below-
Which Admixtures are used in concrete?
The most common mineral admixtures used in concrete are fly ash, slag, metakaolin, and silica fume. The addition of mineral admixtures reduces permeability and improves the durability of concrete structures.
The different types of admixtures used in concrete are explained in the link below-