Skip to main content
Asked a question last year

To be a Prestressed Concrete Fabricator, what kind of Certificates are required (Personal & Company respectively)?

Where am I?

In TheConstructor you can ask and answer questions and share your experience with others!

Fasi Ur Rahman
Author at The Constructor

Yes, there are some certifications that is required to be called a Prestressed Concrete Fabricator. 
But, every country has its own certification program, and requirement. 
Kindly search for the certification for Prestressed Concrete Fabricator with your country name.