Skip to main content
Asked a question 6 months ago

Numerical on trapezoidal type of combined footing in advance concrete structure

Where am I?

In TheConstructor you can ask and answer questions and share your experience with others!

These footings are referred to as combined footings. When more than one line of columns is supported by a concrete slab, it is called a mat foundation.

world of mario11