Skip to main content
Asked a question 11 months ago

negative reinforcement position in slabs

Where am I?

In TheConstructor you can ask and answer questions and share your experience with others!

Fasi Ur Rahman
Author at The Constructor

If moment is hogging(generally, at near support), then reinforcement provided at upper side of beam, it is called as negative reinforcement.