Its very simple.
- Search Autodesk student on google. You’ll get this https://www.autodesk.com/education/edu-software/overview?sorting=featured&page=1&filters=individualhttps://www.autodesk.com/education/home40
- Login to the website
- You’ve to select platform of OS
- Then select AutoCAD which you want.
- You’ve to select 1) High School or 2) University
- Then you’ve to verify yourself.
- Upload your Student ID after filling your details.
- The team will verify your documentation.
- You’ll get a mail with steps to follow, eligible or not for student version.
- If eligible you’ll get 1yr licence from them to use free student version with access key you have to put while installing.
- Download the software from the site.
- Now you’re free to design.
Hope it helped.