Some methods are followed to test the brick strength at site are as follows :-
1. The good brick should well burned with uniform shape and colour, free from cracks and the colour of the brick is red or copper with homogeneous texture.
2. The brick should be square, straightand sharply defined edges.
3. The brick should be hard when strucked each other it should gives metallic ringing sound.
4. It should not brake while stacking each other or droped from height about 4feet on to the ground.
5. The brick after emersion on water for 1 hour the water absorption should not be more than 15% of its weight.