India is a developing country where most of modern transportation facilities and modern machines are not in use, which ultimately increases time and cost.
following points describes , how to improve quality of constructions.
- Punctuality is just a myth for construction industry, while at present some known compaines doing well but still government contracts delay.
- Modern techniques are still not adopted for construction. Ex. use of nanomateriasl increase life span of structures ,but still not use.
- Budget is a crucial point of view. when I talked about budget, transperance make an important role. Down the lane, corruption deteriorites the quality and speed of any project. Ex. The 12 km bridge from gopalganj to chhapra (in Bihar) constructed with 264 crore investment, which is 12 km long collapased after 29 days of inauguration.
- Planning and monitoring plays vital role for effictiveness of projects.
- To make construction industry safe, proper saftey measure must taken by government. Ex. Insurance for site worker, make skilled before working, use of fast working machinery etc.
For more clarity, ask in comment.